Obtaining your Musical Instrument
If you want to compare the advantages and disadvantages of the different
forms of obtaining an instrument or if you doubt if you will get a good
instrument from a kit, please, read the following articles.
- Advantages and disadvantages of several ways of obtaining a musical instrument.
- Can I really
build a musical instrument?
- Why should I build musical instruments?
- Essential tools to build an instrument.
When I should start?
is a Kit?
- Should I build my first instrument from scratch, or should I
buy a kit?
I want to build a perfect musical instrument even though I have
no experience as a woodworker or instrument maker.
Can I build it cheaper myself?
an instrument built from a kit be good enough for musical purposes or be as
good as a professionally made by an expert instrument maker?
- How finished
are the parts of the RWC kits?
everything included in a RWC kit?
- Can an
occasionally builder get the same quality that a professional builder gets?
- Can an
occasionally builder at home, with the same kit, get the same quality that an
experienced builder with a well equipped workshop?
- I have decided that building instruments is what I want to do
for a living. What's the best way to get started?
Can I take on a particularly challenging project like an
spinet, hurdy-gurdy or a guitar as my first instrument?
does RWC kits compare with their competitors?
- Can I modify the kit I buy to make it a different shape or
can I do if, by mistake, I spoil a part?
- Can I get
the instruction manual or plan to see how difficult the construction of
the kit is?
- What is CITES
with a musical instrument
- Price vs. Value